Chelsea 1970 FA Cup Final Shirt
Chelsea 1970 FA Cup shirt
Chelsea all-time legend, all-time record appearance holder and iconic club captain Ron "Chopper" Harris cradles the FA Cup in 1970. Chelsea wore the distinctive 1970 FA Cup Winners shirt throughout the 1970-71 season to mark and celebrate the club's first FA Cup success, the previous season.
UK only (excludes Northern Ireland)
- Orders over £75 UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - FREE
- UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - £4.95
- UK Express Delivery - (1 working day) - £6.95
- UK Click and Collect £4.95 - (over 5000 locations, 2-3 working days)
More delivery information
- - You may return any item within 30 days of receiving the item in the original condition for a full refund or exchange of the price you paid for the item.
- - Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club
More returns information