Chelsea 1997 FA Cup Final shirt
Chelsea’s second FA Cup, was sealed by goals from Roberto Di Matteo and Eddie Newton in the 2-0 win against Middlesbrough at Wembley. Led by Captain Dennis Wise, and inspired by Gianfranco Zola, Ruud Gullit’s Chelsea team secured the clubs’ first major honour since winning the European Cup Winners Cup in 1971, 26 years earlier.
UK only (excludes Northern Ireland)
- Orders over £75 UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - FREE
- UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - £4.95
- UK Express Delivery - (1 working day) - £6.95
- UK Click and Collect £4.95 - (over 5000 locations, 2-3 working days)
More delivery information
- - You may return any item within 30 days of receiving the item in the original condition for a full refund or exchange of the price you paid for the item.
- - Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club
More returns information