Chelsea Blue Is The Collar - Hardback Book
There’s something special about pulling on the famous Chelsea shirt. From those who have been fortunate enough to run out onto the hallowed turf at Stamford Bridge wearing the colours of the first team, to those who dream and faithfully follow. From boys proudly trying on that first shirt at Christmas – or playing in the park in the latest kit, pretending to be their heroes – to men and women cheering from the stands, or watching from afar around the world. This is a must-have book for Chelsea fans of all ages. An integral part of fan culture, football kits are a reflection of the times. Changes in design, colour, logos, badges – all supporters have their own favourites. ‘Blue Is The Collar’ takes fans on a journey from the very first Eton Blue strip in 1905 to the famous Royal blue jerseys of today, featuring some wonderfully colourful away shirts along the way. Whether it was the first shirt you had, or the first kit you remember Roy Bentley, Peter Osgood, Kerry Dixon, Gianfranco Zola or John Terry playing in, all the magic is captured in this book. Featuring exclusive interviews with the first team players, ex-players, celebrities and fans, ‘Blue Is The Collar’ gets under the very fabric of the shirts and the club, with memories of great games and icons.
UK only (excludes Northern Ireland)
- Orders over £75 UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - FREE
- UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - £4.95
- UK Express Delivery - (1 working day) - £6.95
- UK Click and Collect £4.95 - (over 5000 locations, 2-3 working days)
More delivery information
- - You may return any item within 30 days of receiving the item in the original condition for a full refund or exchange of the price you paid for the item.
- - Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club
More returns information