Frankie and his team love playing football.
There's always time for a game.
But when they win an old football at a carnival, they're going to be transported to a magical world of football they never knew existed! Can Frankie and his team beat the Pirate Pillagers and make their way home?
Author Biography Frank Lampard is the vice-captain for Chelsea FC and is also and England international. He began his career at West Ham United, for whom his father, Frank Lampard Senior, also played, and in 2001 he moved to Chelsea.
Having won every domestic honour with Chelsea, in 2012 Frank captained the Club to their first UEFA Champions League title.
A three-time Chelsea Player of the Year, Frank is the club's highest scorer of all time, with 203 goals in all competitions.
In 2005 he was voted FWA Footballer of the Year and in 2009 he was named the Premier League's player of the decade, receiving the FWA Tribute Award the following year.
Internationally, Frank was voted England Player of the Year for two consecutive years in 2004 and 2005, and was the top scorer for England in their 2006 World Cup qualifying campaign.
He is England's most prolific penalty taker with eight goals.
Frank enjoys reading aloud to his two daughters, who are aged 8 and 5. When they requested stories about football, Frank decided to create his own characters and adventures to entertain them.
These tales provided the inspiration for Frankie's Magic Football.
Frank is passionate about promoting child literacy and hopes to inspire both young girls and boys to read with his new series.
UK only (excludes Northern Ireland)
- Orders over £75 UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - FREE
- UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - £4.95
- UK Express Delivery - (1 working day) - £6.95
- UK Click and Collect £4.95 - (over 5000 locations, 2-3 working days)
More delivery information
- - You may return any item within 30 days of receiving the item in the original condition for a full refund or exchange of the price you paid for the item.
- - Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club
More returns information