Chelsea Third Shirt 16-17 - Kids
The Chelsea Third Shirt 16-17 - Kids represents a classic colour reversal, with the Lions’ usage of white as an alternate shirt option stemming back as far as 1905.
The blue collar and trim is particularly reminiscent of the Chelsea third shirt first introduced in 1958-59, as home-grown forward Jimmy Greaves netted 32 times in 42 starts to become the English top flight’s leading goalscorer.
Greaves would surpass the feat two years later, racking up a ratio of more than a goal per game and setting the all-time benchmark for Chelsea strikers to aspire to, as the club's white and blue design endured as an away kit.
Now, these colours return to the Chelsea locker, as Antonio Conte’s team attempt to reclaim their Premier League crown in matches across the country.
- Regular fit
- Ribbed V-neck
- Embossed fabric
- climalite® technology
- Mesh inserts in sleeves
- ‘CHELSEA FC’ wording on back collar
- Chelsea FC woven club crest on left chest
- Embossed Chelsea lion emblem on sleeve
- adidas brandmark on right chest
- adidas 3 Stripe branding on sides
- Part of sustainable product program
- 100% recycled polyester interlock
with Chalobah 29 printing