Play Like CFC Book - Hardback
Imagine sitting in the dressing room before a match or a kick-about in the park with your mates and John Terry, Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba and Carlo Ancelotti suddenly turn up to give you advice on how to play.
Play Like Chelsea FC does exactly that Perfect for helping young footballers improve their game and even eat, sleep and think like a Chelsea player, this official book is also a fascinating behind-the-scenes insight that will appeal to fans of all ages who want to know more about the secrets of success that make the club so special. Play Like Chelsea reveals how the players eat during the week at the Cobham training ground, before and after games and the importance of refuelling. Top manager Carlo Ancelotti reveals how he analyses opponents and makes key tactical decisions before a game. Didier Drogba gives tips on how to improve as a striker, beat defenders and score goals. Frank Lampard gives advice on striking the ball, timing runs from midfield, taking penalties and John Terry gives top tips on leading a team to the Premier League title and other major honours. Learn how to shoot like Anelka, pass like Deco, tackle like Essien, defend like Carvalho, attack from the back like Ashley Cole and keep goal like Cech. There are also chapters looking at the key strengths of Chelsea legends. This book is richly illustrated with never-seen before images of Chelsea players training and in action offering a unique insight into a top club.
UK only (excludes Northern Ireland)
- Orders over £75 UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - FREE
- UK Standard Delivery - (3-5 working days) - £4.95
- UK Express Delivery - (1 working day) - £6.95
- UK Click and Collect £4.95 - (over 5000 locations, 2-3 working days)
More delivery information
- - You may return any item within 30 days of receiving the item in the original condition for a full refund or exchange of the price you paid for the item.
- - Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club
More returns information